How do users find you on the internet? In 99% of cases they search for you on Google, or they see your advertisement. To facilitate their task, a site owner must perform two very important activities: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Web Marketing.
SEO consists of a series of operations that aim to improve the positioning of a site on search engines. In fact, if a site does not appear on the first page of Google it is almost invisible to the eyes of users. The activities we carry out for SEO optimization consist of technical interventions and content copywriting. The technical interventions concern the META tags of the site, the titles of the pages, the internal and external links, the loading speed of the site, the installation of an SSL certificate, the optimization for smartphones, all aspects that are evaluated by search engines. Copywriting, on the other hand, is the writing of content optimized for indexing on search engines, with the right distribution of keywords, an appropriate length, and that are of value to both Google and site visitors.
SEO: what we can do for you
- optimization of META tags and page titles
- verification and optimization of the internal and external links of the site
- sitemap generation and submission to search engines
- verification and optimization of the loading speed of the site
- SSL certificate installation if not present
- site optimization for mobile devices
- study of the keywords to focus on to get the site up
- writing of relevant content with strategic choice of keywords to be valued
Web Marketing is the complementary tool of SEO. While SEO acts in the long run to make the site rise and keep it among the top positions of search engines, Web Marketing consists of paid advertising campaigns to obtain results in the short term.
Web Marketing: what we can do for you
- analysis of your business sector and competitors
- identification of the channels on which to run the advertising campaign (pay per click, social network, banner)
- planning of the required budget and expected results
- configuration and launch of the campaign
- results monitoring and optimization
- report creation
For our Web Marketing projects we use the most effective tools: Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), Google Display network, social network (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest).
If you want to receive more information or request a free quoteCLICK HERE